Monday, May 24, 2010

Rave's second official practice!

Rave had a very successful second practice! I have decided to use a "tug-it" with her... featured on clean run.... http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1669&ParentPage=hot .... used to get dogs that aren't crazy about tugging, wild about the tug... mission accomplished! in the mesh bag we used braunschweiger to get her tugging... it makes me want to heave but what ever works! Everytime it slips out of her mouth and brushes my leg I get the willies..... SICK! Like I said before, i'm not a food person... but i will try anything once! To make it less likely for the bag to graze my leg, i tied it to her favorite tug from home! I was very proud of the way she was driving! Here are a few videos of her doing baby recalls!

Lyndsy and Rave

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll gross you out a little more: I eat Braunschweiger.

    I'm feeling woefully behind with Wixer. We've been away so we haven't been to a practice in over a month! Maybe someday we can attend Lyndsy's Flyball Bootcamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, i've already started a lesson plan for Wixer flyball bootcamp :) hold on tight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I going to need a seat belt...or maybe an oxygen mask

    ReplyDelete